Low grade fever, body ache, stomach upset, headache and watery discharge from anus. Can you diagnose?

Hi! I would like to ask about my condition, currently I am suffering for having an upset stomach from time to time..i think I am also experiencing low grade fever and my body aches special my back up to my back waist . I am also experiencing headache and everytime I eat after a while I m rushing to the toilet and seeing that watery light brown and smelly discharge from my anus . I would like to know what my condition is because I am still suffering this feeling for 3 days now. Can you help me diagnose it?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012