Low grade fever, blood test shows typhoid. No cure with the medicines. Alternative treatment ?

Hi, I have a low grade fever for past 3 weeks.I went to doctor and given some medicines.But it has not cured after one i went to the doctor and he asked me to take blood test .I have taken the blood test and the doctor told that i have typhoid as per the test report.After he given some medicine and told it will cured in 5 days.But still it has not cured.can someone pls help me in this situation. Regards, AAAAA . Age 24.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013