Low grade fever, bloated stomach, weakness, elevated lymphocytes, TLC, low neutrophil count. Advice?

i am 32 years of age suffering from typhoid , from 10 days , but the problem is that my lymphocytes count have gone up the value is 61 % and neutrophils is low 19 % and TLC 8,800,so my doctor suggested a tuberculosis IgG 792.59 sero units and IgM 0.59 value . so can you help me to analyses that what is going on with me ...some symptoms are low fever never cross even 99 f from 5 days ,bloated stomach and weakness.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012