Low grade abnormal cells. Had sex. Took PT. Had pap smear. Pregnancy normal?

Last month I had a pap smear and the doctor called to tell me I have low grade abnormal cells. They will be doing a procedure on these cells on the 26 of this month. On February 14, 2013(which was 2 days before my cycle) I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom came off and to be safe we went and got plan b and I took it within 3 hours of the intercourse. I did tell my doctor I took the pill and my cycle was late, but my cycle still hasn't came since February 24th. I took 3 pregnancy test. One at the doctor's office and two at home all were negative. I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms and I haven't had sex since then.And I started back taking my birth control pills. Could I still be pregnant or hormonal imbalance?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013