Low fever, clogged ear, sore throat, white patches on tonsil, post nasal drainage in throat. On medicines. Healing time?

I have a low grade fever with a clogged ear and sore throat with white patches on the tonsil as well as a couple of blister like sores in the back of my throat. I also seem to have a lot of mucus and post nasal drainage into my throat. I have taken two doses of a zithromax but have not seem much improvement at this point. How long can I expect the low grade fever to last and how long does it typically take for the white patches to clear up.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013