Low fever at nights, feels chills, dizzy, tired, sweating, nausea, pain in bones. Not diabetic

I have had a low grade fever for 3 nights, only at night, and chills, dizziness especially when moving my head, tiredness. The first couple of days, all my bones ached. The first 2 nights I would wake up drenched from sweating. I feel fine in the mornings, but afternoon and evening starting feeling bad again. Now, I have nausea as well. I have not had much of an appetite the past 3 days, but have been very thirsty. I am not diabetic.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012