Low esteem sex drive, masturbation since childhood, orgasm in a minute or 2. What is cure?

Respected Doctor...Hope you will be fine. My name is Adil Asghar, aged 26, from New Delhi, India. I am indulged in the evil act of Hand practice from about the age of 12 and is regularly used to it. I remember doing handpratice almost every alternate day since that age and is continously addicted to it till now. Also, I am indulged in sexual intercourse with bitches and girlfriends from that very age and would have done it hundreds of times. Sir, now I am facing the problem that when I meet a girl and as soon as she undress and I start kissing her my semen starts coming out and while doing sexual intercourse and I just got out within few seconds. Sir, I humbly request you to kindly suggest me some foods or medicine that I should take as I am going to be married within few months and I am very worried what will happen afterwards. I am very ashamed and worried about my marital life. Please Suggest. Yours faithfully.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

The worries you are sharing here are no worry at all. Every man starts masturbation at the age of 12 or 13. Does it almost every day in the beginning and then reduce it to once in two days and then to once in three days etc. There are lot of people who continues even in their thirties.

Therefore, not to worry about it.Just consult a psychologist and he will be able to help you. I can help if you desire so.
Get well soon.