Low energy, headache, fainting, stomach pain, abdominal pain. What is wrong?

Hi. I have been feeling low energy for the past 4 days, had a headache for 3 of those days, which is uncommon for me, and then fainted the other night, which has never happened to me. I'm 26 years old. I rested day after fainting and docs. said it was from dehydration. I drank fluids all day yesterday and rested, then went to bed, and woke up middle of the night with tightening stomach pains and woke up and they are still there- upper abdomen pain and very tight feeling. I also have a slight headache above my eyes. Something is just not right- all of these symptoms are new to me in my 26 years of life, and I'm typically a very healthy active person.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013