Low dosage of birth control, breastfeeding. Why nauseated? Pregnant?

i have been taking birth control . Its a low dosage on because i was breastfeeding . I have lowered my breastfeeding down to 1 feeding a day. My cycle was due to start 1 Oct and has not started. The one prior to this was the first one since having my daughter. I am starting to feel nauseous. i m curious if the nausea is from the decrease in my horomones with the BC or if i could possibly be pregnant. Is it too soon to tell if i m pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012