Low cortisol, adrenal glands not working properly, pituitary gland shrunk, thiroid gland, pain in abdomen, back, feels tired and sleepy, body pain. How to reduce breast size?

Hi there, I have a low cortisol . My adrenal glands are not working very well, my pituitary gland has shrunk down in size ( empty sella syndrome I would think it s called) I was born with out a thiroid gland. And have suffered with very sharp Sharp sharp pains in my right abdominal side since September 2010, and it s now started with the same pain on my Left side but in my back where the kidneys would be. The pain was mistaken as appendicitis and hernia . Which it is not either of them as I have had internal and external scans. I have told my gp I have always been very tired and can sleep upto 3-4 days without waking for food. They just say its depression. But iv been like it since I was quite young which worsened when I got to age 11. I have aches/ pains in my whole body. Its like i also seeze up. Exhausted, ect. Ialso suffer with violent back/spinel and neck pain which iv had scince i started puberty. My mom an other members if my family think its the weight if my breasts, im a size 34f but a size 10 in clothes, 5ft 2 small frame. My straps on my bra dig into my sholders, and get very sore underneath my breasts. I am 25 year old female. I d really like to know what the pain is in my sides. And also would like to ask, is there anyway I could get a breast reduction on the nhs. So I can loose atleast tge pain they r giving me.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012