Low concentration level, suspicion of ADHD due to addiction to masturbation. How can I overcome this?

Dear sir.. My name is Jayesh Parmar. I m 28 yrs old. I m well educated working person. I m addicted to masturbation since the age of 17 yrs. i.e. My 10th onwards I have been used to of masturbation. Now I m 28 yrs old. Due to my looking, I have never been in love with any girl. My marriage is on god s desire. Most Importantly, I m staying alone in Ahmednagar. Basically I m frm Gujarat. I dont know when my marriage will take place, may be never.. But I want to get rid of masturbation. Because I cant concentrate in my daily activities. I want to study but i cant. I cant complete my goal within the time limit. May be i m suffering frm ADHD disorder.. I dont know.. Just I want to get rid of this for ever........ pls help me..
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear sir,
masturbation is common and natural processes in all teenage and unmarried people of either sexs this is not a disease or there is no treatment you are going to get married soon it will be ween off