Low bp, high heart rate, Pregnant, Supraventricular tachycardia. Anything to worry?

I have svt and I am pregnant with my 5th child I am 37 weeks and I have had all vaginal births and plan to with this one.. I'm very nervous cause I had my heart rate go crazy blood pressure go low and was very weak the last delivery my epidural didn't take but on on side had hard labor and now this whole pregnancy I've had issues with the heart rate up high low blood pressure can't breath feel very fatigue so I'm nervous will i be able to deliver my baby and be ok.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013