Low blood sugar level, spotting. Chances of being pregnant? On implanon

hi i have been on the implanon for 1 year and a few months and have not had my period since, but lately i have been having spotting and its usually a light pink or brown or its red but a light color and it ocmes on and off, then my breasts are really sore and i hve low blood sugar and pretty mich everything a prengnat woman would have, is it a possibility that i am pregnant and if so when should i tak emy test? it has been two weeks
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer