Low blood pressure with tiredness and weakness, taking Lisinopril. What could be the cause and remedy?

My blood pressure has been running low. I take lisinopril 10mg daily and I got to feeling very tired and weak. I have started taking my blood pressure several times a day and writing it down. I didn t take my BP meds yesterday and today and my blood pressure has been more normal though still a little low. About an hour ago I got really tired and weak feeling and checked my bp and it was 101/54. What can be causing this and what do I need to do? Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012