Low blood pressure, went to the semi coma stage. Any advice?

I constantly have low blood pressure as low 87/57 which I had this morning and a few minutes ago, what can I do at home to help in taking care of myself with the low blood pressure? My blood pressure falls for no reason and I even was in a semi-coma this past weekend and had to get taken to the ER in an ambulance because i was not responsive, I am scared at home by myself, so is their anything I can do to help myself when I am alone and blood pressure suddenly drops?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013