Low blood pressure, very low ejection fraction, slight improvement after taking medicines. Continue medications?

dear doctor... i was facing some problem .. my ejection fraction was very low .. it was 30 % ... have done testing recently where my ejection fraction is 50 % ... i am taking dytor plus 10 half a tab daily, remistar twice daily .. cardivas 6.25 one and a half tab twice daily and tvs 10(previously it was tonact 10 now tvs 10) once daily ... i would like to know as my ejection fraction have shown some improvement do i need to take these much of medicine .. i was taking the same when it was 30% .need your help PS : i am a patient of low blood pressure .. thank you
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012