Low blood pressure, high heart beats, protein in urine, lightheadedness, shaky, nausea, breathlessness during pregnancy. Advice?

I m 31 weeks pregnant. At my 30 week appt the nyse nurse told me I had low blood pressure , my heart rate was 120 which they said was to high, and protein in my urine. Thats all they told me no why our concerned. Ever since I have hit 30 weeks I ve been lightheaded, shaky, nausea , and feel like I can t catch my breath. I feel really crummy. Not to mention I ve had pain under my right breast they told me to take tums but to let them know if out doesn t stop.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012