Low blood pressure, headache, piles, heaviness on eating causing vomiting. What treatment should be taken?

helo. my name is farial. im 20 years old will be 21 this november. i have a number of problems. low blood pressure sometime that cause me headache , heart sink , pain in right arm , but all of the above piles.... constipation lead to stomach problems and after eating food for a long time i feel heavy n sumtime want to vomit and earlier i did vomit intentionally to feel lighter . ive aprox 5.6 height n 85-86 kg weight . i never went to a doctor ..never for any of the problem the problem is increasing. i myself think i just have to survive on fruits to avoid constipation. all of these diseases came to me with stress . also worst hair fall but still have few hair on my head though alot fallen in my room n on washroom floors . please suggest me medicine or treatment for piles (which i dnt know exactly are piles or hmorhoids)
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012