Low blood pressure during pregnancy

i am 16 wekes pregnant and my blood pressure is 95/60 is this dangerous? what should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The ideal BP of a person should be 120/80 so at 95/60 your BP is low and the commonest reason can be in adequate intake of water.Although once low BP may not be serious threat to your baby's health but constantly low BP can be a problem in development of the baby.So please start drinking plenty of water (3-4 liters a day)and also you can take electrolyte powder with the water and your BP should improve.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query,there is always limit for higher blood pressure,you need to worry about this.This is important only if you have some symptoms like headache,giddiness etc.Drink more of fluids and take proper rest.
wishing you good health.