Low blood pressure, bitter taste in mouth, weakness, blurred vision, memory loss. Treatment?

Doctor, I have low blood pressure 64/110. I sometimes have a bitter taste in my mouth and general weakness/breathlessness. Sometimes my vision and grasp over things gets blurry. I feel I am not quite myself. I sometimes forget a name or what I am in the kitchen or in my bedroom for. I sometimes misplace things and can t recollect where they are. My blood sugar is in the normal range. I am 41 years old and female. I don t have a happy married life, though there aren t fights everyday. I am a book editor. I work from home and try to keep myself as occupied creatively all the time.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012