Low blood levels. Had blood transfusion in the past. Feeling dizzy and breathless. Iron tablets finished. Need help

Hi, I had a blood transfusion last year- 2 units, my blood is now a 9. I ran out of iron tablets while in the Caribbean (so had none for a week) I went to the pharmacy and they put me on Trihemic 600, I am to take 2 a day until they run out- so that s two a day for 15 days then go back for more and take one a day- ...I have 3 days of double dose left but I have been feeling a little breathless in the last week (I had slight headache in the first week but pharmacist said this would happen) and now my eye has started twitching- it wouldn t normally be a problem- but that is what happened when I was at stage 1 blood loss- I m not bleeding (unless I am into my uterus again- but think Id know that right? I would bleed out like last time?) Sorry I m just being a dizzy blonde- I am just worried as I am here on my own as my fiancé has just gone back to sea. Thank you! Kiki
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013