Low blood glucose, frequent urination, thirsty always, childhood diabetes ?

hi my 20 month old daughter has low blood sugar levels, yesterday it was 3.2 after eating and today when she had a blood test it was 4.0 after eating her lunch which was a sandwich a chocolate bar and a small packet of crisps with a bottle of water. she urinates a lot, drinks constantly, is tired all day even after sleeping all night and very irritable. what could this be and how will it be treated? wwe have a family history of childhood diabetes .
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012