Low back pain, tiredness, upset stomach, cramping, excessive discharge. Had unprotected sex. Early signs of pregnancy?

I have a question, I have been having low back pain , tiredness, upset stomach thinking about food, and upset stomach when I eat, certain times I will be able to eat but a lot, cramping like a period, and a week ago I was having an excess of discharge almost like period blood but it was discharge. I can t get in with my OBGYN until Nov. 28. I also have a bladder infection(first one ever), and I have been on the medicine for sometime now and I still have these symptoms.I am coming up on my period next week, right before my fiance deployed we had unprotected sex, and I was off of my pill for the last two days of my period. Could this be early early signs of pregnancy? The last time we had sex was Oct 25, is it too early to be seeing signs, or is it something else?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012