Low back pain, numbness in legs, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, urine leakage, constant urge to urinate. Should I see a neurosurgeon?

I am a 33 year old woman with low back pain for two weeks. I have been experiencing numbness in my legs. I had an MRI confirming degenerative disc disease (L4 and L5) and spinal stenosis . Today the numbness is worse in my legs, extending the full length of both legs and not mainly in the feet. I have started leaking small amounts of urine with a constant urge to urinate. Should I go to the ED or wait ti get in to see a Nuerosurgeon?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012