Low back pain, mild cramps, tired, sensitive nipples, some bloating with pressure. HPT negative. Advise ?

My last period was june 21 and I did have some brown discharge with no oder for a couple days then went away. I I have taken 2 pregnancy test that were negative. I have experienced lower back pain every day, mild cramps , very tired, sensitive nipples, some bloating . and alot of pressure almost like I have to squeeze my muscels to make sure nothing falls out. and the last 2 times I have had intercourse I started to bleed thinking I am gonna start I put a tampon in and the bleeding has stopped. still havent started my period and it is now august 18. please help. any type of advise
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012