Low back pain, leg pain, cat scan report normal, blood in stool, antibiotics, pain killers, anti nausea pills. Treatment?

My daughter was hospitalized with severe lower back pain and massive amounts of blood in stool last night. Cat Scan didn t show anything, They released her with a prescription for antibiotics , pain killers and anti- nausea pills. Today she is still experiencing severe lower back pain which is radiating to her thighs - her legs ache. Any recommendations for further/other medical testing?
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012