Low back pain. Worsened, bloating. Had sinus infection. Blood test normal. Took antibiotics, on probiotics, hydrochloric acid. Kidney stone?

Aloha from Hawaii,

I had lower back pain right side from this morning, about 5hrs ago, it got significantly worse along with significant bloating. I believe it might be a Kidney stone?

It was so painful I could barely do my workout and it is hard just to bend over.

I have a history of sinus infections, bloating - taken a lot of antibiotics but my blood work for the most part looks good. I am taking probiotics, hydrochloric acid for digestion. Diet is good, range meats, fruits, veggies lots of coconut oil.

Please help.

Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013