Low back pain. Sciatic nerve messed up on MRI. Prescribed flexarill, tremadol. Not helping. Doing stretches. Way to relieve pain?

I recently had a mri done on my lower back and my L4 L5 S1 (scitica nerve) is messed up pretty bad. My doctor gave me flexarill and tremadol for the pain which truthfully speaking does to much of nothing!!!! I go see ortho surgeon in July. Im doing stretches and taking the meds but to no avail. Still in more pain than not. Could you give me some advice on what i can do to help releive the pain in lower back and upper right leg?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013