Low back heaviness, stiffness in facial muscles. No pain. Vitamin D levels low. Suggestions?

i have low back heaviness and stiffens all time then moved to all my body muscles even my face muscles thers no pain but i couldn t stand or set or live with comfort any more my life become sporty so if i didn t exercise daily i will be very tired and i feel very uncomfortable . i did alot of blood test all test are good except Vitamin D very low. all my Rheumatologist say i am in good healthy but im not. wating your answer
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013