Low appetite, want to increase hunger. Will silybon syrup help?

Hi Doctor, Could you pls tell me use of silybon syrup? It has been suggested by one of my friend to get more hungry. I am not feeling hungry in many of the days as i am working in night shifts. I just want to improve my strength by taking more good foods.. Pls if you could suggest some options as well.. Thanks, Yuvaraja
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
History noted. The syrup which you have mentioned is a liver protector. it does not play any role as a appetite stimulator. Since you have a disturbed biological rhythm, your appetite has got affected. Kindly practice to eat in the morning as well as night, the regular diet and once in the mid-night, light kind of diet. If you practice this for a continues 2 weeks, your body will get adjusted to this pattern of work and you will not face any problem regarding appetite. Also since night work, sleep for at least of 8hours in the day time for good digestion.Decrease the carbohydrate and take much of vegetables, pulses and fruits. Let your diet be a mixed one with adequate water of 3 litres a day. In the evening if you go for a brisk walk for half an hour daily, your health will improve soon.
Good day.

2 users find this helpful