Low appetite, skipped dinner, had diarrhea the following day that stopped, had white stools, no tiredness. What could be the cause?

Dear Doctor last thursday around dinner time my appetite dropped so i skipped the meal and could feel my stomach did not digest properly. Friday morning i woke up having to run to the loo and diarrhea started up to 5 time for the all day, last of those times only water came out. Saturday the diarrhea was gone and my stools came out white. Yesterday i did not feel the need to go at all while i was passing lots of gas and this morning again the stools came out white. My appetite has come back normally i am not tired or have any other synthoms, i regularly get tested on hep c and have vaccines for a and b... what could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012