Low appetite, persistent urine infection, packed field of pus cells post bladder dilation. Taken antibiotics tablets and shots. Remedy?

hi there, my mother has packed field of pus cells and we treated her with antibiotics plus five days antibiotics shots also we have seen urologist who dialated my mother;s bladder but she still has the same problem her water intake is very less.She is 80 yrs old she has just gone breast surgery and has breast ulceration treatment she is better but because of this urine infection she is not eating and drinking i am very upset. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012