Low appetite, nausea, tiredness, hunger present but unable to eat. Treatment?

The past couple of days I have had little appetite and it has gotten worse. Especially today. I woke up this morning feeling very sick, but never through up thank goodness. After a while a went to school and only felt a little sick, but I was hungry so I ate a snack. I ate lunch as normal but I was tired all day and has gotten worse throughout the day. This evening I could barely eat anything but I was starving. I took 2 naps today and I m still tired, hungry, and without an appetite. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your descriptions. I suggest you to visit a physician immedietely to find out the reason for your tiredness and loss of apetite.

Sometimes it is possible that emotional overwhelming might suppress appetite. But you eat food without feeling the hunger because it is essential. I don't you should not worry about this. But do visit a physician.

Hope this clears the doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.