Low appetite, exhaustion, breakout on forehead and chest, back and knee pain. Cause of symptoms?

My boyfriend is feeling rather ill and we don t know what his illness is. He has a loss of appetite , is exhausted, and feels like he s going to be sick. He s breaking out on is forehead and chest and - this may be unrelated - his back and knee hurts. As far as I know, he has had problems before with his knee. He doesn t have any allergies. My boyfriend thinks it could be food poisoning , but I didn t think that food poisoning caused break outs. What could be causing his symptoms?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012