Low appetite, constant headache, nausea, sweating with dizziness after starting menses first time post c-section delivery. Normal or indication of change in hormones?

I am 2.5 months postpartum (c-section) and have just finished my first cycle. Since it began I ve been experiencing a lack of appetite , almost constant headache , nausea , and sweating with some dizziness . I have not had the time to get to my 6-week check up, but will be going this or next week. It seems the past few days its gotten more severe but come and go throughout the day. Can these be normal symptoms of hormones evening out? Could I be dehydrated?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012