Low and high fever with severe headaches, all reports normal except SGOT. Advise ?

Hello, I ve been having fever up and down since 6 days with severe headaches . Had visited unfortunately had to see a duty doctor since it was a Sunday And took a few tests (blood). Just one was above normal my liver 38 SGOT (0-37 normal range). Been on antibiotics for 2 days now have 3 left. But the doc says to take another Platelet Count where it was already 0000 (0000 - 0000 normal range). What do you advise me, see a better doctor? Please give me your views. Thankyou.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012