Low abdominal pain, burning sensation in lower back, hard stools. What is wrong ?

hello i am 24 and i am currently experiencing low low abdominal pain almost feel s like my cervical area to my pant line and my righht side and my lower back sometimes feels on fire and very tense i have started peeing alot more then usual ... i had a baby jan 1 2012 i become more tired then usual almost instantly and feel sick after eatin 80% of the time i have hard time passing stools every so often and i have no idea whats wrong im also needing biopsy tests on my cervix every 6 months to watch my abnormal cells on my cervix do you have ne suggestions to what this may be ?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer