Low abdominal cramps, frequent headaches, fatigue, bloating, frequent urination, enervation, negative pregnancy test. Further tests?

Hello. I m searching for some answers. I have been having low abdominal cramps, frequent headaches, fatigue , bloating of the stomach irritable frequent urination , nausea and vomiting heartburn feels like my stomach is burning in the insides I can t sleep at night but I ve very tired and eat all the time. I got a pregnancy test it came back negative. What ate your thoughts on what s wrong with me. I m in pain and have no energy. Could u tell me any further testing I could get done please.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012