Low WBC, platelet count. Positive for typhoid. Had nose bleeding. Dengue or typhoid?

My daughter is febrile for 4 days already. She had laboratory tests giving low WBC count and normal platelet count. The following day, WIDAL test and repeat CBC was done. The WBC count lowered and also the platelet count, and positive for typhoid fever as evidenced by the WIdal test. She was guven Cifixime to be taken 2x a day and was able to take the first dose. Then all of a sudeen she had nose bleeding when the temperature has already lowered. It is somehow confusing if it is Dengue fever or typhoid fever
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012