Low WBC count, low iron in blood, spleen enlarged, low immunoglobulin. Help?

Hi, Over the past 3 years my WBC has been low. Plus very low iron in my blood, I do not have a period, so that is not the cause. Anyway, at first, the low WBC was not causing me any problems that I could see, only other thing was my spline is enlarged. Recently, in the past year and a half I have been getting abscesses, near about every 2 weeks. I do every preventative measure possible to keep from getting them. So the doctor I saw about the abscess recommended that I return to the hematologist/ oncologist I saw previously for the low WBC. He did a blood test , the results showed very low Immunoglobulin A G & M, and iron are all very low. Two weeks ago, my WBCs were low still, but they have come up to normal range now, first time in 3 - 4 years. He was gonna do a bone marrow about 2 years ago, but I lost my insurance and had no money. He has decided not to do the bone marrow now and is sending me to an immunologist. What are some possible causes of these problems and/or test results? I believe that he should do the bone marrow to rule out anything it could. What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013