Low WBC count, high MCH count. Having hypertension. Suffering from side effects of BP pills. Suggestions?

I had low white blood cell count (3.6) and slightly high 33.5 MCH inJul 2012. I had a left thyroidectomy in Sept. 2001 and was had a bad anemia when I was a child which left me constantly low in potassium (get foot cramps if I miss my vitamins ). Had bad cold in December that has left me extremely weak even now, sleepy, etc. Have middle hypertension but got all kinds of side effects from a number of BP pills, and now controlling it quite well with celery juice every day. Should I have to worry I have a bad anemia or even TB because I lived in Mexico City for the first 10 years of my life and had two tuberculin tests come out positive long ago. I am over 65 and on Humana so my choices are limited.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013