Low Vitamin D. Taking osnate, stopped due to gastric problems. History of diabetes. Alternate medication?

Hello I hope you are doing good. I am a 59 year old female, and a diabetic. I recieved my lab report for vitamin D today and its quite low at 7.55 ng/ml. I have started taking Osnate but I also have gastric problem and I am finding it hard take it again. Could you suggest an alternate and some food supplements? Many thanks for your response. I have reviewed my query and below is my email address. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Low levels of Vitamin D in post menopausal states can be a difficult thing to deal with and I am hoping that you will get better with time. I would also suggest that you take yourself to a gynecologist who might be able to check you out for further conditions and make sure everything is okay from that perspective. I hope this relieved your anxiety.

Take care and have a lovely day!