Low TSH, prescribed Thyrowell. Will weight reduce after taking medication?

Hi Doctor, i have a thyroid problem since 2007. previouslly my T3, T4 and TSH all were high but now due to medicine my T3 and T4 are normal. TSH is very low ie 0.01. i had stopped my medicine as per doctor suggestion for three month. even after that my TSH was 0.01 but my weight increased by 04 kg. Now Doctor has suggested to take medicine Thyrowell daily. Will my Weight reduce with this medicine. And when can i have thyroid normal
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012