Low T3 and high TSH. What next? Fatigued and thyroid issues. Further?

I recently had labwork done and results came back with low T3 and moderately high TSH . I ve been referred to an endocrinologist but mt appointment isn t for several weeks. I am showing signs of hypothyroidism including weight gain . Seems like every week I ve gained more weight. I am a marathon runner....have been for years. My. ext race is in 6.5 weeks and I m really concerned about the weight gain. I m feeling fatigued as it is and the extra weight is not helping. I ve thought about taking Oxyelite Pro capsules to try and get some weight off. I ve never taken pills for any type of weight loss . The label states not to take it if you have thyroid problems. So, any advice on whether or not I can take these or should I hold off. I m getting desperate, this is the heaviest I ve ever been and I eat healthy and exercise 6 days a week.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012