Low T due to the pituitary, on 2 tubes of testim. Low vitamin D, elevated calcium, all tests for fatigue and gastro issues abnormal. What next ?

Hi, I ve had some strange results and my current endo seems to be puzzled at the moment. I have low T due to the pituitary (no known tumors per mri). Anyway, I m on two tubes of testim per day, which seemed to work previously (over a year now). However, my last set of labs showed a low T. My estrodiol is not high and I don t have breast nodules. I m not sure about DHEA, but I don t have hair loss or prostate issues (per ultrasound). I also have low vitamin D , but each time I take enough vit d to raise the levels, my calcium becomes elevated. I had a single parathyroidectomy about 3 yrs ago, but the pth is appropriately low. Calcitriol was a about 9 points high a couple of months ago too. I ve had numerous tests run over the last couple of years due to fatigue and gastro issues, but the only thing that has been consistently abnormal is the testosterone and vit d. I m not sure what to do going forward. Perhaps my local endo will call back in a day or two, once he s had time to absorb the latest labs. Please let me know if there is anything I should do as a patient, and any other thoughts in reference to the labs will be welcome! Thx so much! AAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013