Low Ig, have small lump on thigh, no pain. What could the cause be?

I recently discovered that I have low IgG (7.14 g/L) and absent IgA ( 0.07 g/L) and am awaiting an appointment with an immunologist for further investigation. This week I found a small lump in the back of my left thigh, about 3 or 4 inches above my knee . It s about a centimetre round and painless. I d like to know what it might be, and I m worried that it might be something sinister and wondering if I should get it checked out with any urgency or if it can wait a month until my specialist appointment.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012