Low Fertility

how to increase your sperm counts and mortality ?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Thanks for the reply doctor. My sperm counts were 20million/ml. Active were 25%, sluggish were 35% non-motile were 35%. Morphology was 50 % normal and 50% abnormal. puss cells 20-25 /PHF. This was the report I got from Lab.
I do face libido problem off and on. The desire for sex and erection problems are also my problems. I do get early ejaculation when there is a weak erection. When I get fit then I perform sex daily with my partner. I used to masturbate daily before I got married. Kindly help me to resolve this problem. Help me to increase my Libido and sperm motality. Thanks.
mabdullahrafiq@yahoo.com