Low BP, weakness, drowsiness, chronic fatigue, increase thirst, rapid heart beats, anemia ruled out. Solution?

Hi I am 28 years old woman. I have been facing problems due to low BP for a long time, since 2000. I was a malnourished child, I was too thin from my childhood. My diet chert was not balanced. However, my weight has been improved gradually, at present my weight is 52 kgs (around 105-110 lbs). But still facing problems with low BP. sometimes feeling so weak, drowsy, chronic fatigue , thirsty, usually my heart is beating fast when my BP gets low. I ;did my blood test and the report said I don t have any problem with Annemia. Can you please about what to do to get rid of these problems? Should I need to take Iron/Zinc tablets after means/period? How many hours I have to sleep each day?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013