Low BP, ribs pain. Spots on kidneys. Have enhancing lesion. Vitamin D low. Am I okay?

Need some answers to my kidneys. I was in the hospital last Friday night. They thought I was going to have a heart atack, because of my blood pressure was low. I was not feeling well and under ribbs on both side felt like sqused and ribs was hurting at the bottom. It still hurts, cann t stand to long at work before pain starts about 1:30. Any way They did a test and found two spots on my kidney and other problems and went this evening for a MRI it was differnt it was very lowd and my body viberad it hurt . Also why I had that test I fell at work some time ago. Dr. thought it mitght be cause by this. I am 56 female. There are 2 small right renal cysts . There is a 6 mm right upper pole calculus nonobstructing. There is a potentially complex partially enhancing lesion within the left upper pole. this cortical and measures 8-9mm maximal diameter. Have high blood presure, and Type 2 diebet. Do not smoke or drink. Menaposs went thu. My vitaim D has been low . My blood work about type 2 was very bad. I have the test results.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012