Low BP, nausea, loss of appetite, airy and green stool, later sudden fainting. Medical advise required?

Hello. Today I woke up feeling extremely nauseous. Usually I have an excellent appetite (I have actually been eating more than usual the past week), but I did not want food at all when I woke up this morning. I went to the bathroom and my stool was soft and airy and had a light brown/green colour to it. After eating a bowl of cereal in bed, I still felt too nauseous to get up and do anything. Around 4 PM I attributed my nausea to hunger and went to buy food. When I got to the store, the smell of food made me feel even more nauseous but I waited in line anyways. By the time I was paying, I felt like I was going to pass out and all of a sudden I woke up on the floor because I had fainted. I had made sure to stay hydrated all day, but I had been out drinking the night before. I currently feel much better but I keep getting goosebumps and they hurt my skin . I took my temperature and it was 97.2. I do have very low blood pressure , and have fainted before but never this suddenly or without cause (i.e.: queasiness). Is this something to see a doctor over?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012